Vortice Air Clean
Vortice designed for
easy washing inside
Vortice air handling unit designed for easy washing inside with vertical configuration.
Vortice air handling unit designed for easy washing inside, with vertical configuration, modular with double thermal break profile and panel. Air flow rates up to 100,000 m3/h
- AISI 304 stainless steel air handling unit with vertical configuration, constructed of thermal break stainless steel profiles coupled with thermal break panels using stainless steel screws.
- Vortice frame made out in press-formed thermal-break cut profiles 20/10 mm thick AISI 304 stainless steel.
- AISI 304 stainless steel screws with special insert housed in the stainless steel frame.
- 46 mm-thick sandwich panels comprising an injected
- Polyurethane foam core with a 40 kg/m3 density and 1 mm- thick AISI 304 sheet stainless steel skins.
- Panels feature rubber seals to ensure non condensation.
- AISI 304 stainless steel drain pan with at least a 15% gradient TIG welded onto the unit’s baseframe for full drainage of condensate and sanitizing detergents.48 mm diameter condensate drain.
- Internal frame and infill panels made from AISI 304 stainless steel designed and built so that there are no protuberances, sharp edges or corners that cannot be reached, potentially harbouring dirt. Inside corners are rounded for easy cleaning and disinfection.
- Baseframe made from thick (min. 2 mm) stainless steel with variable height to accommodate a trap of a suitable height for the pressures being handled, with the option of adding adjustable feet, also made from AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Vortice dampers providing a perfectly airtight seal when closed.
- Option of adopting filtering systems with various efficiency ratings (flat, soft bag, rigid bag and absolute filters) on AISI 304 stainless steel mounting frames.
- Coils of any kind (glycol/water, direct-expansion, steam) and comprising any combination of materials (tubes made from stainless steel, copper; fins made from aluminium, copper, stainless steel, with epoxy-phoenolic coating…) with AISI 304 stainless steel frames.
- Direct-driven radial fans.
- Full access to internal components – such as coils, filters, fans and/or internal compartments – for inspection, cleaning and/or washing as all external panelling can be removed independently from the internal component.
- Suitably sized inspection doors to afford easy access to all areas inside (for inspection and/or maintenance purposes) and to allow for fans, coils, filters etc. to be disconnected and removed
Vortice Air Clean