Vortice designed sanitary air handling unit for hospital and pharmaceutical industry.
Vortice sanitary air handling unit with all the necessary features for through cleaning and access to all internal surfaces. The use of drain pans in each section and the option of removing internal components for correct maintenance and sanitising are the features that set this unit apart. Sloped drain pans to encourage sanitising liquids to drain freely and prevent the accumulation of stagnant condensate.
- Unit cabinet made from thermal break anodised aluminium profiles fastened with stainless steel screws to 50mm or 63mm thick sandwich panels, rounded on the inside to prevent dirty buildup and encourage effective sanitising.
- Sandwich panels made from AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Sandwich panel insulation consists of mineral wool with a minimum density of 80kg/m3 or injected polyurethane with a density of 40kg/m3.
- Vortice air handling unit base made from thick stainless steel with variable height to accommodate a trap of a suitable height for the pressures being handled, with the option of adding adjustable feet.
- AISI 304 or AISI 316 drain pans on all the unit’s sections to prevent the accumulation of stagnant condensate or sanitising liquids.
- Internal frame made from AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel designed and built so that there are no protuberances, sharp edges or corners that cannot be reached, potentially harbouring dirty. Inside corners are rounded for easy cleaning and disinfection, as specified in the directive 2006/42/EEC.
Vortice CTL 'Hygienic Type'